Sunday, October 19, 2008

Elaborate Plate 女体盛り

Are her breasts real? Minnesota Ryan asks hypothetically.

Don't question it, I reply, they're performing beautifully! Pointing upward and multiplying in tongue-colored fleshes of various market-fresh animals, the breasts have supplied us with a party's worth of conversation as well as dinner.

In a glimmer of Midwestern friendliness, I try to feed a piece to the girl to whom we owe this bounty but she politely refuses. Right, that would be strange. I go back to talking to Ryan, who has just dripped soy sauce onto her wrist.

This is incredible, we marvel, The children here grow up eating like this every day.

What were you raised on? I ask my countryman.

Spam hot dish. You know, with the macaroni?

Yeah, I know. Did you ever have an Eat-Spam-Hot-Dish-Off-A-Naked-Woman's-Body party?

Naw.

Me neither.

We share a smile, a common story. A heritage.

3 comments:

joy said...

Can you imagine Russel at a naked sushi bar!? He'd be laughing nervously (his defense mechanism laugh)and saying "Oh my God" over and over and over... Makes me smile just thinking about it. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Ideas for next year.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for share this wonderful collection.



Use this keyword for getting more knowledge about Hallmöble | Barnrum | Säng furniture.click on this hypertext.